I got my first blog award! *jumps up and down excitedly*
Okay, so the rules for the reward.
- Display the award logo.
- Link back to the person who nominated ou. Thank you so much, Avon!
- Include a link back to the original site, with the original, slightly different rules.
- State five things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to several other bloggers and link to a specific post of theirs, so they get notified by it.
(I’m having problems with my image stuff, so I’ll get to that part later.)
So, five things about myself. Riiiightt…
- I’m left-handed. Most people don’t notice, but a lot of things are subtly shaped to make it easier for right-handers to use. Like the spatula. So I end up using a lot of things either A. upside down or B. normally, but grumbling about how one piece of it is digging into my hand, or something like that.
- I have four younger siblings. Three of them are boys. I’ve had many people ask me how I’ve managed to not strangle one of them yet. That’s where headphones or a good book come in.
- I am very much a nerd. You can tell that, when at my friend’s birthday party, I was able to inform all of the adults on the difference between supper and dinner. Yep. Also when I gave my mom a color equation. Like, you know, “Red + [(blue + yellow) – green] + blue = purple.” She thought it was hilarious, but I was just bored.
- I like saying alrighty and okey-dokey. My preferred curse word is also fiddlesticks. I’ve gotten several funny looks when people have heard me use that.
- And, last. Ah, let’s see… My favorite made up animal is a dragon, but my favorite realanimal is a Tasmanian tiger/wolf. Yes, it’s real. I wrote a report on it in fourth grade. It lived (it’s extinct) on the same island that the Tasmanian devil lives on—which is, surprise, surprise, Tasmania!
Alright, the others who get this award!
- Kiwi, from Ramblings of a Kiwi Young Writer. That mini-Nano idea of yours is great!
- Raine, from Raine’s Rainy Days. I think this was the first blog I started following. Albeit, I’m following your wordpress.com blog, so that I can get to that one. But still.
- Sadly… I’m still a new here, and I don’t have very many followers yet. So, unless I can give the award right back to Avon (I can’t do that, can I?) that’s all of the bloggers I can give it to…