Soooo… I got a second award! Yay! Anyways…
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. Thank you, Kiwi!
3. Link back to the Blog of the Year 2012 Rules page so people can read the real, complete, and fully accurate rules of this slightly different blogger award. Which is, The Thought Palette
4. State 5 things about yourself.
5. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
Now, five things about me.
1. I said five things about myself on my “about me” page. Funny, huh?
2. I am attempting to learn to play the flute. I used to do so in fourth grade, but I gave up and now that I’m trying again, I seem to be failing miserably. I’m still trying, though!
3. I get this horrible ache in my shoulder… I think I hurt it like way back in May last year, and I keep aggravating it, so now, in January, it still hurts. Ugh.
4. I get bored easily. But then again, who doesn’t?
5. I’m also really tired. And a little emotional, which doesn’t help me feel any better. I may very well take a nap today.
And now to the bloggers I nominate!