Another award…. Who thinks I need to get a real blog post up here? I certainly do! So, here’s the award, which I got from both Emily Z. and Avon. I’ll use Emily’s questions, as Avon forgot to put hers on there…
• List 11 random facts about myself
• Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me
• Nominate 11 people for the award, along with 11 questions for them to answer
• Pass it on to people that have fewer than 200 followers.
Eleven Facts about me.
1. I’m homeschooled. I have been my entire life, except for third and fourth grade, where I went to a public school.
2. I’m having trouble coming up with things to write here, even though this is number two.
3. I have poor circulation, so my feet are always too cold or too hot.
4. I share a room with my little sister.
5. I have lots of random stuffed animals. I never played with them, just kinda collected them.
6. I call my dog Honey Face. Her real name’s Lily, but we give her honey, to help with her allergies, and she gets it all over her face.
7. My other dog is a big oaf. She runs into and trips over everything. But that’s not really about me, so I’ll add that I’m also a klutz. I’ve managed to even step on my own feet. It was painful.
8. I am currently sitting on the couch in my pajamas. You just wanted to know that, didn’t you?
9. I like being random and a total nerd. One time, I asked my mom what orange plus blue minus red was. She couldn’t figure it out, but when I told her the answer was green, she thought it was hilarious.
10. I can not for the life of me think of something to put here.
11. Here either. But let’s see. I ate lasagna for dinner last night. Homemade. It was good.
The questions to be answered.
1. What’s your favorite song?
- Ohh…. how am I supposed to pick? Fine, I suppose Second Life Syndrome, by Riverside, with No Greater Love by Jars of Clay right behind.
2. When you go to a party, would you rather wear formal clothes or casual?
- Oh, haha. Good luck getting me to a party to begin with. But, casual.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment with your mom?
- Hmm, probably all of the “girly-talks” we have.
4. Are you the middle child, oldest child, youngest child, or none of them?
- Oldest. Of five.
5. Do yo prefer eletrical cords, or batteries?
- Sorry, but it’s spelled you. Spelling like that bugs me….. but to answer the question, cords, I think.
6. What religion do you believe in? Are you proud of believing it?
- I am a Christian, and proud of it.
7. What do you think of ten year olds?
- Depends on what ten year old you’re talking about. If you mean my little brother, then utterly obnoxious. If you’re talking about Emily Z., then pretty awesome.
8. Which is better: Christmas or your birthday?
- Christmas. I love making gifts for other people.
9. Left-handed or right?
10. What is your most favorite dream?
- Hmm. The one where one of my characters was at my house, making pizza, then promptly eating all of it. It was awesome. Even if he didn’t save any for me.
11. Did you ever have a childhood friend, but then he/she left, argued with, or suddenly hates you?
- Hmm. Two of my childhood friends I grew apart with, because our interests differed, and I was pulled out of the public school, where they went, and homeschooled again. My other friend moved away. Abruptly.
Questions for those I give the award to, to answer.
1. Do you like answering this question?
2. If you wrote a book, and it was turned into a movie, would you want to help direct it, or would you want to just let it go and see what other people come up with, even if it means the movie could be awful?
3. Who’s your absolute favorite character that you’ve read about? Top three, if you can’t decide.
4. Do you like stuffed animals? If so, how many do you have?
5. What’s the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
6. Would you recommend said book to any of your friends?
7. What’s the last t.v. show you watched?
8. Am I on question eleven yet?
9. Do you like pillows?
10. Have you noticed I often go off-topic and am random?
11. Do you have any pets? What are they?
People to be nominated.
I’m tired of nominating the same people over and over again, all because I don’t have very many that I follow. So I’m gonna do something different. The first eleven people to comment on this post get the award. But you have to comment to claim it.