I just remembered that I have another award to write, that I was supposed to do back when March ended. Riiiiight. I was tempted to not accept this, but I’m going to anyway, for a certain follower of mine. You know who you are.
So, thanks to The Imaginator for the award. Sorry it took so long.
Now, if I remember how this award goes, here are the eleven question for me to answer.
What is your favourite food?
Hmm. Is it even possible to answer this question? I just love food as a whole. Except when I have to make it. I’m not a good cook.
What scares you the most?
What is your pet hate?
You mean, pet peeve? Well, the one that comes to mind first is when people walk out of a room and leave the light on. Seriously, can’t they just reach over and hit the switch on their way out?
If you could have any superhero power that you wanted, what would it be?
Hmm. The power to not be distracted. Then I wouldn’t be procrastinating from Camp NaNo.
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Which do you like better, dogs or cats?
Dogs. Sorry, kitties.
If you could travel back in time for a day, when would you go to?
Do you mean travel back a day, as in go back to yesterday or travel back for a day, as in twenty four hours? I’m going to assume the intended question was the last one, so……Hm. I have no clue, actually.
Beer or wine?
I haven’t had either. No, that’s not true. I had a tiny sip of my mom’s wine once and it was disgusting.
Which famous singer can you best imitate?
Huh. Nice. I can’t imitate any singers, let alone famous ones. I’m kinda tone-deaf and my voice cracks whenever I try to go high.
If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?
I have no clue. Do fictional ones count? If so, I’d probably end up as a dragon or unicorn or something.
Now………eleven questions and eleven people to
1. What’s the last song you bought, on iTunes or otherwise?
2. How often do you get music stuck in your head?
3. Which is better—algebra or geometry?
4. Do you like Lego’s?
5. If you could go anywhere (real or imagined) for a week, where would you go?
6. What if you could only go there for twenty-four hours? Would the location change?
7. What if you could go anywhere for a total of sixty seconds?
8. What is the last book you read? (Novel or otherwise)
9. What is your favorite way of exercising?
10. Do you prefer listening to music through headphones or speakers?
11. What is the craziest shape you’ve ever seen in the clouds?
Nah, I’m not going to do this again. I don’t follow that many people. If you want the award, come get it!
Now, onto a real post.